How to Register for Occupational Health Training
If you have a University of Minnesota Internet ID
- Visit the UHS Training webpage to search for the appropriate training depending on your role at the University. Then, click the course link to take you to the Training Hub.
If you do not have a University of Minnesota Internet ID
(Guest Researcher or Volunteer)
- Create a Guest Account in the Training Hub
- Wait one hour after guest account creation before enrolling in Training Hub
One hour after creating guest account:
- Login to Training Hub
- Select Course Catalog
- Type [training name/partial name] in Keyword text box
- Click Find Courses
- Select the appropriate course from populated list
- Click +Enroll in Course (green button). You will receive an email with a link to the course.