Respiratory Protection Program
Process for Respirator Medical Clearance
- Complete the Respiratory Medical Evaluation Request.
For questions on filling out the form, refer to the Respiratory Protection Program Enrollment Instructions.
- When you receive an email with a personalized link to the online Respirator Medical Evaluation, click the link and complete the questionnaire.
The email will come from email@example.com.
Most people receive clearance immediately; however, some questionnaires might need to be reviewed by a physician. We will contact you if further steps are needed.
Required Respiratory Protection Training
You must complete the Respiratory Protection Training on the Training Hub before you can be fit tested. If you or your department need in-person training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respirator Fit Testing
Fit testing for N95/filtering facepiece respirators is done at HealthPartners Occupational Medicine. Visit the Clinical Services page for locations.
Fit testing for other types of respirators:
- Kate Greenberg (Twin Cities campus)
- Andy Kimball (Duluth campus)
- Occupational Health (all other campuses)
Visit the Respirator Fit Testing Instructions page for more information.
Looking for information on respiratory protection for lab animals? Visit the Allergen Exposure Control Program page to download the Laboratory Animal Allergens and Related Respiratory Protection document.