Note: Your training may already be assigned to you in the OHS Portal.  

Types of Training

Bloodborne Pathogens Training is required for anyone who may come into contact with human materials (such as blood) or other infections materials during their work.

Respiratory Protection Training is required for anyone who uses a respirator at work.

Research Occupational Health Program (ROHP) Training is required for persons who work with or around research animals.

ULearn Instructions - see How to Register for OH Training page.

Information on in-person training on a variety of safety-related topics can be found on Workplace Safety website.

Information about Biosafety Training